We focus on making the plastic molding process even better.
At Van Norman Molding, we’ve optimized the entire plastic molding process. For every project, we use our Quality Planning Protocol. You’ll work with one of our cross-functional teams consisting of representatives from our engineering, tooling, manufacturing and quality assurance departments. They review and optimize your part design, help select the appropriate molding process, choose the right materials and then design and build the mold.
This close involvement every step of the way lets us:
- Ensure part quality and durability
- Control costs so you get the best possible value
- Avoid potential mistakes and problems
- Shorten lead times
- Ensure your satisfaction
Overseeing part design for manufacturability and quality.
We specialize in creating the best possible part design for application, performance and manufacturability. Many customers supply a complete design. Others give us a sketch. And others want us to reverse-engineer a part from an existing or similar part. In any case, our technical experts will make sure the final design is robust so your parts will perform to your – and our – uncompromising standards.
Our technical capabilities include:
- More than 70 years of plastics mold making, design and manufacturing experience
- Fully equipped CAD workstations
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks Design software
- Gage Design
- Finite Elements Analysis (FEA) and Moldflow Analysis
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)